Easy Twist Style for Natural Hair

Twist Styles for Natural Hair are so fun, easy and trendy. They are an excellent style choice for the summer as well. Click the Link to see my latest curly twistout and my step by step video tutorial teaching you how to do it yourself.
My regular two strand twistout got a upgrade with SPONGE ROLLERS! Watch as I walk you through a very easy to do twist style and all the natural hair products I used to accomplish it.

Products Used:
Water
Lotta Body Curl and Style Milk
Shea Radiance-Moisturizing Hair Milk
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner
Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
Blue Magic ORGANICS Castor Oil Hairdressing
Black Jamaican Castor Oil
Grapeseed Oil
Olive Oil
Sponge Rollers


Be sure to checkout my children's youtube channel and SHARE it with others. "LittleMindCatchers"
Here's the Link: http://youtu.be/HnmkjD_YFMY



I'm located in South Florida.
For Makeup inquiries or Product reviews contact me via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
www.pinterest.com/TheMindCatcher
www.Tumblr.com/TheMindCatcher
INSTAGRAM: @TheMindCatcher

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i Lenses 18-55mm and 50mm

Comments