How To: Blue Eyeshadow for an everyday look

This blue eyeshadow look is super easy and suitable for work or play. Mac eyeshadows and a Nick K cosmetics quad was used in this look.

Icy Blue Eyeshadow. I used a Nicka K Cosmetics quad for this dreamy look and I hope you guys like it and look out for the quad (shown in video) as well. The pigmentation on that particular quad was very shockingly good however, I don't see the name of the quad on the packaging :o(



Mac eyeshadows used for this look are "Arena" and "Embark"
Mary Kay eyeshadows used for this look are "Storm" and "Brick".
My Foundation in this video is (Black|Up Cosmetics) cream foundation in shade -HC09.
My lipstick is from (Black Opal Cosmetics) in shade-Bon Bon.
Lipgloss from Mac Cosmetics "Oyster Girl".
Nicka K Cosmetics Quad. (No Name Found On Packaging)


My Youtube name is "TheMindCatcher" and here's my channel link: www.youtube.com/user/TheMindCatcher

If you have little ones at home that love beauty, fashion , reading, school and other fun activites, be sure to checkout my children's Youtube Channel and SHARE it with others. "LittleMindCatchers" Here's the Link: http://youtu.be/HnmkjD_YFMY

Also checkout my husband's new blog, it's all about Family, Food and good times!
www.TheBeardedMans.Blogspot.com 

I'm located in South Florida.
For Makeup inquiries or Product reviews contact me via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
www.pinterest.com/TheMindCatcher
www.Tumblr.com/TheMindCatcher
INSTAGRAM: @TheMindCatcher

www.TheMindCatchers.Blogspot.com

Video Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i Lense18-55mm.

If you've read my entire blog post, May God Bless you and Bless those who haven't :o) ~Cyber Kisses~







Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10

Comments