Purple Eyeshadow With Glitter Eyeliner

Who doesn't like Purple? I love Purple eyeshadow and I especially love to see it on dark skin tones.
I pair these purple glittery eyes with a special ombre lip. Please check out this short video Like, Comment and Subscribe if you wish! Cyber Kisses.



All Products Used are listed in video!




Check Out my husbands blog:
www.TheBeardedMan.com

Check Out the "LittleMindCatchers"youtube channel! Click Link:
http://youtu.be/34OlLn8gH4g

I'm located in South Florida.
For Makeup inquiries or Product reviews contact me via Email:
MustHaveMakeup@Hotmail.com

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheMindCatcher
Facebook.com/PapooseNeal
www.pinterest.com/TheMindCatcher
www.Tumblr.com/TheMindCatcher
INSTAGRAM: @TheMindCatcher

www.TheMindCatchers.Blogspot.com

Produced with CyberLink PowerDirector 10
Camera Used: Canon Rebel T3i 50mm lens.

If you've read my entire post, May God bless you and Bless those who haven't :o) ~Cyber Kisses~

Comments