Acrylic Lipstick Organizer, holds 24 lipsticks of all sizes! and MORE!!!

Want a great and fashionable way to organize your lipsticks? Well, these oraganizers have been a lifesaver for me and they hold just about every lipstick brand you can think of.
These acrylic organizers are absolutely fantastic, durable and fashionable. They come in several colors like "PINK", "PURPLE", "CLEAR" and "BLACK".

They look so sleek and trendy in your Diva Space/Room/Vanity. I keep some of my own in the background of my Youtube videos.






VERY STRONG ACRYLIC

These Arcylic lipstick holders can hold 24 lipsticks each and I've used many brands of lipstick, many sizes, "Mac", "Black Opal", "Milani", "Nicka K" "LimeCrime" etc.

I would recommend these to anyone who wants to organize and beautify their space. The pricing is excellent and everyone gives me compliments on my vanity! 
Click Link Below For Pricing








Comments