*New* Milani Constellation Gel Eyeliner Review (Dark Skin) Swatches

Milani Cosmetics has been one of my go-to drugstore brands this year!. Find out what I think of their newest addition, "Constellation Liners" part of the Bedazzled Collection.

Packaging:

Beautiful gold containers, (much like the bella eyeshadows) with an easy to screw off lid. The lid is see through. I love products that are see through because I know exactly what I'm buying.


Price Point: 

These gel liners hold 0.14oz/4g of product and retail for $6.99. I have actually spent more on drugstore gel liners with less product so, I think the price point is very fair.
L to R: "Enchanted Lapis", Enchanted Black Opal", "Enchanted Emerald".
These Gel liners are very creamy and the beautiful glittery color on top is an overspray. However, the overspray mixes with the liner and still provides a small amount of dazzle on the lid.

Enchanted Lapis

Enchanted Black Opal


Enchanted Emerald
These liners have a shelf life of 12 months and are made Cruelty Free.
+Milani  I really like the New Constellation Gel Eyeliners, "Enchanted Emerald " is my favorite, what's yours?






Comments