Nunaat Real Me Collection and Natural Hair Styling

Nunaat has thought of many ways to make your natural hair happy. Check out these great products and my fabulous results.




This is the combination I used for my flat twists and my daughters two strand twists.




I had the pleasure of using the Nunaat "Real ME" Collection on my daughters and I was pleasantly surprised at the results.

The shampoo lathered like a dream with only a small amount of product.

The "Intense Moisture Mask" was absolutely incredible! I think it has to be my favorite product in the Real Me Collection.  It gave my daughters hair a great deal of slip as it relaxed her kinks and curls.

I initially thought that the "Pomade" was some sort of edge control but in fact it is a styling product that works famously for two strand twists and flat twist outs (as you"ll see in the photos below).My husband has also been using the Pomade as a wave gel and loves it.

The "Pick Me Up Sheen" is a perfect gloss adding product that I used when taking the twists apart and it gave the hair a beautiful healthy shine.

Overall, I truly enjoyed the products and I will definitely repurchase.
These products are super safe as well: Free of Sodium Chloride. Mineral Oils, Parabens and Sulfates.
Two Strand Twists

Two Strand Twistout

Two Strand Twistout

Flat Twistout/Pomade and Natural Curl Activator


Comments