Lorac Cosmetics Alter Ego Lip Gloss Review


Sparkling Galaxy Packaging.

Chic, see through glass means: No Guessing the color inside.

Super Soft ANGLED Doe Foot Applicator.


Lorac Alter Ego Lip Gloss in shade "Vixen". $15

Lorac Alter Ego Lip Gloss in shade "Show Girl" $15

The +LORAC Cosmetics Alter Ego Lip Gloss is one of the best lip glosses I've ever worn. 

I've always steered away from Lip Gloss because I didn't understand why people would like greasy, slippery lips. I thought that lip gloss could only look good on runway models and in ads in magazines. Boy, was I mistaken.

The Alter Ego Gloss went on smoothly over lipstick and my bare lips (as shown in photos) with ease. I was able to get several hours of wear out of the product before I had to touch up after drinking and eating.

The pigmentation is terrific. I was amazed how the color prevailed over my darker skin tone.
The doe foot applicator was a breeze to work with because of its angle. It allowed me to follow the curvature of my pout perfectly.

The Lip Glosses contain vitamins and antioxidants so, it's treating your lips with care, it smells like yummy cupcakes, plus there are 16 different shades so, there's definitely a shade for everyone. 

There wasn't a greasy or overly slip feel. The Lip Gloss gave my lips the extra shine and pizazz they needed and took my makeup application to the next level. I got so many compliments-I felt like a star!!!

I did find the price point to be a little steep ($15 ea.) but, after wearing the two lippies I truly understand the hype! This Lip Gloss wasn't sticky or weighing on the lips. It made my lips look pleasingly perfect with and without a lip liner....what more could a girl ask for?


Comments